- Profit to deposit per month: up to 300% monthly
- Max starting drawdown: up to 25%
- System: Metatrader 4
- Need Metatrader indicators: 12 indicators are included
- Timeframe: H1
- Currency pair: AUDCAD, AUDCHF, AUDJPY, AUDUSD, CADCHF, CADJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURGBP, EURUSD, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY.
- Limits by accounts: No
- Limits by time: No
- Type of trading: Middle-term automated trading 50%, Long-term automated trading 50%
- Neural network: middle
- Number of signals using in trading: 6
- Moneymanagement: yes
- Using with other EAs: yes (do not use magics 10xxx)
- Broker account: any
- Max. spreads allowed: : internal spread auto security
- TakeProfit and StopLoss: auto (SL), up to 55 (TP)
- Duration of trades: average 4 hours – 4 days
- Lots: 0,01 – 100
- VPS or Laptop: need 24/5 online
- Min. configuration of VPS, Laptop: 1 core, 1 GB RAM
We developed a new trading strategy and created a new work algorithm. Opening trades based on signals from special indicators, timeframe H1, 12 indicators. While using a large number of currency pairs and small lots, it is possible to achieve an absolutely safe trading in the forex market. At the same time, while using 28 robots, a large percentage of monthly profits is achieved.
- Aroon Up & Down;
- Average volume;
- Commodity Channel Index (CCI);
- Pattern Recognition;
- Linear Regression;
- Pivot points;
- QQE indicator;
- TEMA indicator;
Aroon Up & Down indicator – defines local vertices and valleys on the chart and provides signals to buy and sell currency pairs when they rise from the bottom or fall from the top.
BBandWidthRatio – indicator is based on the Bollinger Bands and is used to determine market volatility.
Commodity Channel Index – The CCI compares the current price to an average price over a period of time. The indicator fluctuates above or below zero, moving into positive or negative territory.
Pattern Recognition – an information technical indicator that finds and displays a number of the most popular figures of candlestick analysis and on its basis sends signals.
Keltner Channels are volatility - based envelopes set above and below an exponential moving average. Keltner Channels are a trend following indicator used to identify reversals with channel breakouts and channel direction. Channels can also be used to identify overbought and oversold levels when the trend is flat.
Linear Regression – trend indicator. Its main task is to point to the current trend. Its direction and strength, as well as signaling about market corrections.
Momentum – technical indicator, the purpose of which is to measure the amount of change in the price of a financial instrument for a certain period.
RSI – the relative strength index (RSI) is a momentum indicator, that compares the magnitude of recent gains and losses over a specified time period to measure speed and change of price movements of a security. It is primarily used to attempt to identify overbought or oversold conditions in the trading of an asset.
TEMA indicator – a technical indicator used for smoothing price and other data. It is a composite of a single exponential moving average, a double exponential moving average and a triple exponential moving average.
Profit and drawdown:
You can download the report of this link:
On-line chart from our account at Myfxbook.com:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.